How you can get involved:
- Plan your own fundraiser (we would be happy to work with you to achieve your personal fundraising goal so that children with disabilities have opportunities, just like their peers!)
- Volunteer at an upcoming fundraising event
- Sponsor an event for advertising
- Donate an item for our silent auction table
FRS has several fundraising events throughout the year to ensure that we can offer valuable respite programs for families who are caring for children with disabilities.
Please connect with our Community Relations Coordinator regarding volunteering, sponsorship, donations, event dates and details. 519-972-9688 x 156 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our fundraising dollars ensure that children with disabilities have opportunities just like their peers.
- Direct support for children with physical disabilities.
- The Saturday recreation based respite program called “Super Saturdays”
- The Friday night youth/teen respite program called “Fantastic Fridays” at the Town of LaSalle Vollmer Centre.
- The Youth Retreat at Camp Cedarwin
- The Summer Day Camp Programs in July and August at six different location in partnership with the City of Windsor, Town of LaSalle and Town of Leamington.
- Additional support hours for families with higher support needs.
- Respitality Program (respite + hospitality)
Donate Your Car
Donate a Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for Family Respite Services. Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Family Respite Services through Donate a Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Family Respite Services to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, you will receive a tax receipt and we will put your gift to good use.
Click here to donate a vehicle: https://donatecar.ca/org/charitypage/donate.php?charity=FamilyRespiteServices
Learn more about Donate a Car Canada here: https://donatecar.ca/org/donate.php