Imagine being a parent coping with the stress of supporting a child who has significant challenges. The most important thing for families, is to feel that their child has friends, is cared for and is safe. Family Respite Services (FRS) Weekend with Friends (WWF) Program provides a short break for the family while children/youth with disabilities can engage in activities just like their peers. We are in dire need of building a new respite home and we need your help, Are you IN?
Are you IN to ensure that children and youth with disabilities are INcluded in our community?
Are you IN to ensure that Family Respite Services can offer INvaluable respite programs to families?
Are you IN to get INvolved in the build of a new respite home?
Are you IN to INvest in our community and INvest in this project?
If you are in connect with Alexandria Fischer by phone 519-972-9688 x156 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we need to raise $1.5 Million Dollars to respond to this respite need in Windsor-Essex.
Alex has been participating in the Weekend with Friends program for 6 years. WWF has been a blessing for my family because son made friends, has the chance to participate in community activities and has a second place he can call home. It would mean the world to Alex and his friends if this program continues with a new home.
- Proud Mother of Alex
Thank you to those who are IN to make the Solcz Family Foundation Respite Home a reality…
Children Champions who are IN!
- Solcz Family Foundation
- The Toldo Family Foundation
$100,000 - $299,999
- New World Park Solutions
$75,000 - $99,999
- We Care for Kids
- Poirier Electric
$50,000 - $74,999
- Meloche Windows
$25,000 - $49,999
- Abraham Homes
- Anne Safranyos
- Canadian Slovak Villa of Windsor Incorporated
- David & Magdalena Dean
- Quinn Roofing
- Sam Abraham Construction
- St. Clair College Alumni Association
- The Charles and Ethel Cohen Family Foundation
$5,000 - $24,999
- Anonymous Donor
- Bluewater Pools, Spas, Patio Furniture and Decor
- Copper Tree Financial
- Dianne Keillor
- Dry Parlour Inc.
- Dr. Tom Elsdon and Mary Dagenais
- EMCO Windsor
- EverJonge Homes
- Facca Inc.
- Families First
- Home Hardware Windsor
- Inspiration 100 Windsor Essex Community Foundation
- Joe Ciaravino Antonino's Original Pizza
- LK Metal Products
- Ontario Realtors Care Foundation
- Ontario Scarlet and Noble Ladies
- Ronna Hope Warsh Leadership Coaching & Consulting
- Roth Mosey Golf Tournament
- Target Building Supply
- Troup Group
- Williams Food Equipment
- Windsor Essex Community Foundation Class Action Fund
- Windsor Family Credit Union
- Windsor Real Estate Board
- Xperience Home Health Care
$1000 - $4,999
- Arlene's Healthy Heels
- Aspire Laser Skin Treatment
- Barbara Griffin
- Bowling for Andrew Gerbrandt
- BVogue Boutique
- Chris Burnand, Direct Electric Services
- Comprehensive Benefit Solutions Ltd.
- Essex Terminal Railway Company
- Greg Mosey
- Greg and Elisabeth Rocheleau
- Hub 9 & Dine Golf Tournament (Hub International)
- Joanne Brown
- Nelson Cheng
- Oscar Construction
- Pat and Cathy Shanahan
- Ross Mitton
- Spirit of Mount Carmel Ladies Auxiliary
- Sprint Construction
- Susan Hess and Family
- Terry and Ellen Fink
- The Flower Shop
- The Optimist Club of St. Clair Beach
- Turn N Burn Speed Show
Thanks to the hundreds of individuals who have generously donated to the I’m IN Capital Campaign.